Saturday, January 1, 2022

"Nuttin to sea hear". :)

It's a New Year. And? So what? Does that mean I'm supposed to be all..."resolutiony", renewed, replenished, rejuvenated and resplendent? Okay, by all means, let me get right on that! I'll start tomorrow...or maybe the next day. Actually, I think this might be a better year. I am semi-confident that at least some of our dimwitted twat waffle fellow earthly citizens will come to their senses on a variety of topics and issues. I could be wrong. But I am holding out the hope that...as they have been wrong about everything, for decades, eventually, they'll be emotionally and intellectually mature enough to admit the error of their ways and change their viewpoints and actions. Maybe. Maybe not. But I am siding, on the side of humanity.  :) 


Seamstress. Seamstressatrix? You know, there is no male equivalent for the word "seamstress". I mean a shortened version could be "Semen" but that just doesn't sound right. 
Yea yea, I know, piss off with your "tailor"...I'm going for a joke here people.  :)


Madonna, doing...something, going for some sort of "look". Not sure what it is, but it ain't working. I like Madonna for quite a few reasons, but...maybe it's time to tamp down the endless need for attention? I mean, she's been massively successful in so many ways and achieved so much, might be time to just kick back and enjoy life. There is a whole world out there beyond the camera lens and seeking the adoration of fans. 


'Muuuurika! 
Now with 52.7% more #MAGA!  :) 


Good for them. 


Domina Dartha Vaderatrix.   :) 


The thing about windows is, you can see out & enjoy the splendor of nature, but it also means others can see in, which could be rather embarrassing...or maybe, time for a "show".  :)


Yep. Yep. I try to do what's right...fuck what's "legal".  :) 


When elitists knock blue collar workers... 


Hey...he's working on an angle over there.  :) 


The End.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment