Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pants?




Last week, a parent in the district became very upset to discover that LGBTQ content was available in her son’s school’s library after looking through the library system’s app. So she went to a school board meeting to tell board members about one particular book – 33 Snowfish – that she found there. That book is about a group of homeless teens and contains LGBTQ storylines and discusses sexual abuse, drug addiction, and sex work. “I think we should throw those books in a fire,” said board member Rabih Abuismail.  

“There are some bad, evil-related material that we have to be careful of and look at,” said board member Kirk Twigg, who suggested they “see the books before we burn them, so we can identify within our community that we are eradicating this bad stuff.”

Thanks to Evangelicals, Trumpians, the GOP...we are close to entering the dark ages again. Fuck me. :)

 


Ergo why I did not vote for Biden, hate the GOP, and sometimes vote Independent. Some of the Dems and the DNC are so out of touch, Pelosi, Biden, all those old senile rich fucks, jumping on the identity politics and PC platforms, they're not really representing those that elected them. Fuck me. :)

 

Fuck both political parties. Why can't we be like Canada or the UK, or parts of the EU and other places on earth with more than two options? I dislike the notion that we have 2 choices, left or right, Dem or GOP. Its like red or green, chicken or beef. What if I want mauve...or pork?  Fuck me. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 "At end of day, in real life, it doesn't matter how many degrees I have," she said, nodding to her undergraduate degree in English and master's in women's, gender and sexuality studies. "All those systemic successes failed me once I got to the pandemic and was being asked to choose other people's children over my child."   

Yep...the above quote/statement will resonate with women...globally.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? A chair to sit on someones face?
What will these crazy perverts come up with next?  :) 



I think he just called me, old, slow and fat. Oh well...good call. :)  



I'd watch it.  :) 


Okay, this is pretty much me.  :)






Halle Berry...just smoking hot and I love, love, love her outfit.



Is this true? No idea...I don't know anyone with that language, background, accent. :)





Is this true? No idea. :)



Is this true? No idea.  :)



Facebook...owned by a jackass. 


The Halnaker Tree Tunnel in Sussex, England. 

  

Leave my Goddamn Binky Alone!  :)

13 comments:

  1. Your butt looks even better without pants..of course,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ergo why I did not vote for Biden, hate the GOP, and sometimes vote Independent. Some of the Dems and the DNC are so out of touch, Pelosi, Biden, all those old senile rich fucks, jumping on the identity politics and PC platforms, they're not really representing those that elected them. Fuck me. :)"

    Yeah .... as long as the (D)'s and the (R)'s are successful at distracting people by keeping them engage in a useless battle over which party is good and which is evil, it will never change. There is very little difference in the parties, except that the Dems guard the left fence and the Reps guard the right of the tunnel used to herd the lemmings toward the cliff. Until people (citizens) start holding other individual people (politicians) accountable, we'll still keep arguing about whose fault it is that things suck, which will ensure that the same old useless fucks get elected. Encouraging citizens to be ignorant ensures that this will never change. Accepting ignorance and then glamorizing it will ensure they (the two parties) continue to grab more and more power as time goes on, and all the while we just gobble up their shit with a spoon and immediately ask for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignorant or misinformed citizens is never a good thing. :)

      Delete
  3. Your butt always looks great but of course better without pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butt always looks great but of course better without pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I still haven't got around to burning 32 Snowfish!

    The trouble with more political parties is that they still aren't necessarily going to be any good. I've only voted for once, and that was against Brexit, and boy was I angry the next day! Spoiled my ballot a few times as well, when I lived near the polling station.

    The best result from allowing multiple parties: There used to be one super right wing party, that started some time in the early 2000s, which was called the British National Party, or BNP. Some time in the mid 2010s we got the UK Independence Party, or UKIP, who essentially divided the racist vote. So that's nice.

    The Irish thing is true, also if you hang out with the Irish you need to distinguish between "fuck" (very rude) and "feck" (mild curse word, acceptable in regular conversation).

    The urinal thing... There's an algorithm that's not taught, but every guy instinctively knows (maybe a mirror neuron thing?). If there's an end free, take it. If both ends are free, take the middle most urinal. If those three are taken, use a urinal that is adjacent to the least number of people possible. You're essentially limiting the amount of time anyone has to spend pissing next to anyone else.

    The graphic you've found seems to imply a gay guy would approach the urinals in the opposite way, to maximise the chance of seeing an exposed dick. This is obviously homophobic drivel.

    Didn't know they made another Reno 911! movie, looking forward to it! They had a series of short videos sometime over the past couple of years, maybe on Quibi?, and they've still got it.

    I'll second... or maybe third?... that your butt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, Brexit...that's going "swimmingly well". There is no ideal political system for all people without flaws, and I take your point, but I do still think the more options the better. They have a stranglehold over us with our stupid 2 party system, and I can't wait for the day that it's broken, because, you know, fuck 'em. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, your system is worse and you deserve better, no doubt. I'm probably just a little better that my benefits have been cut and that they're looking at changing the system again next year, as if applying for it once then getting it recalculated hadn't been a horrible, drawn out process.

      Delete
    3. I am so sorry. I hope they situate you so you won't have to go through this hassle. Its so stupid.

      Delete
  6. Sometimes I just crave being tied to the chair. Waiting for the bottom and pussy to come sit is wonderful anticipation.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete