Thursday, August 5, 2021

Nothing to see here People...Move it Along. :)

  I will not drop any hints, about what's been on my mind and in my dreams lately. Its very personal and private. Its classified. Its a secret. No way in hell...anyone could *ever* guess.  :) 




I've posted the next two here before, and no one ever commented. 
I think you people just don't like my "low-brow, low tide" sense of humor.   :)

 

Is "horticulture" the same as "whoreticulture"? 
Asking for a "friend". 😁


Phone sex...in the 60s.  :)



 

Stop taking social media so serious. Very little on it, is real.
 Look at this chicken. 🐓🚗 Its bigger than the car.  :) 



Dua Lipa. I don't actually know that much about her music, but I love, love, love her fashion sense, I think she's gorgeous, and from what I know, carries herself very well. Stunning outfit and fabulous shoes, hair, makeup, her pose...everything. I guess I'm a bit tired of the trashy urban street look, and a bit of old school "glam", is a nice change to see.  :)


 


You tell 'em George...bunch of anti-mask drama queens. 



My guns are not registered. My husbands guns are not registered. None of my friends, none of my family, no one I know has their guns registered...with anyone. I don't even know if its "doable" in my state, I'm not sure. People inherit them from parents and grandparents, buy them off the street, trade them for a cow or a truck, buy them from gun shows and pawn shops, and the same thing applies with background checks from the last two examples, I don't recall anyone ever mentioning having done one. 


This meme makes many salient and valid points. Unrealistic expectations, massively portrayed in the media, unobtainable and/or unsustainable bodies, our looks, physiques, measurements...shown to us since we're little kids. We hear endlessly about the affect it has on little girls, teens, and adult women throughout our lives. Yet we hear comparatively little about the same affect it must have on boys and men as they grow up and progress through life. In this era of nonstop harping about "equality", body positivity, loving ones self, one wonders where the outcry is on the behalf of the self esteem of boys and men. Double standard...damn straight.  



Arnold...74 years old. 
Still cool as fuck.  :)

  


Simply amazing skill and talent. 

6 comments:

  1. Great cock Vanessa, what a fabulous place your mind is (not to mention what a wonderful phallus that is)and i completely agree about Dua Lipa.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind is a mess. We agree on Dua...and the cock. :)

      Delete
  2. Great point about He-Man, Action Man, action figures in general - as a male I've always been very self conscious about having a giant cock and balls instead of a smooth patch of skin down there! At least I've got the hollow skull going for me! ✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there...and I take your point. However, on that note, we, female and male, are equal. I mean, they make us with a "sealed" up vag as well. :)

      Delete
    2. Never thought to look! But yeah, obviously the rational thing is to teach kids the difference between fictional characters and reality. Job done!

      Is that a rare on-screen sighting of Mrs Slocombe's pussy? Or is Mr Grainger drinking from the fuzzy cup?

      Delete
    3. Addressing your points/questions in order...
      I concur.
      Yes.
      Affirmative. :)

      Delete