Monday, June 7, 2021

A Collective Of Chaotic Callipygian Clusterfuckery... :)

Pants!  :)






  


 

   Wisconsin homeowners told to remove LGBTQ Pride flag find a clever loophole.

  











 
 Walmart, McDonald's, and Amazon are among companies celebrating Pride after donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to politicians who voted against the Equality Act.


I just so...love smartasses.  :) 


No, he did *not* wear his pants backwards but...Fuck Trump anyway.  :)



 


 

Apparently one man does this with a rake.


 

Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort. 


Monte Alban, Mexico.


 

This bear has reached peak boredom.


(Found Online.) 
Job Opening: 
Young wealthy cuck looking for tall muscled and very handsome very mean bull I’m offering 3k per day my fiancé below with her boyfriend. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


















 

All flashiness aside...she's got some decent power in her sidekicks. 


Think you know how to "Drill & Lay Pipe"?  

  

There was *no* point to this blog post.
None.
At all.
Zero point.
But...what the hell, I did it anyway.  :)  

10 comments:

  1. I like how sidekick girl got spanked towards the end of the video 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the young wealthy cuck learns about body neutrality too... I'm sure one of us uggos could fuck his fiancee and belittle him for three grand just as well as some tall good looking bastard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, this Uggo would strap on a strap on and bang his fiancée for $3000...or maybe even for 3 Chicken Guac Tacos. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, I passed the body neutrality thing along too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “ He thought I was actually, truly, a little upset or mad at him for his pathetic performance the night before. So I reassured him that was not at the case, I'd grown used to his being Mr. Minute-Man (if even), and it was fine. He visibly relaxed and then asked, sort of sheepishly, for a second chance tonight.” Cuckold Journal available at Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. But maybe you should. Trying to improve the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A praiseworthy occupation of your time and energy. :)

      Delete