Tuesday, April 13, 2021

I Won A FuckTon of Awards Today! :)


The totally insane and increasingly comically asinine GOP gave Trumpie a pointless award, that they just made up, so they could give the man-child an award, so he would feel rewarded. 

 


Tom Cruise accepting some made up Scientology Award. 


Love the Charles Montgomery Plantagenet Schicklgruber "Monty" Burns Award below. :)

 

So, since its apparently "Made up Awards Day"...

I Vanessa Chaland, am happy to award the inaugural... 
"Vanessa Chaland Award for Excellence in Superbly Superior Superiority" to...
You guessed it, our 1st (and hereby always, in perpetuity) recipient, Vanessa Chaland. :)


This Award I give myself for being the "Mostest Betterest Greaterasticist" for going the most days...without wearing pants. Notice, she's...not wearing pants.  :)


The following trophy I hereby bestow on myself for...being the most awesomest self awarder of awards...without actually doing a fucking thing to earn them.  :)


Naturally, the "Golden Cock Award" goes to: Vanessa Chaland, for her tireless work in giving submissive cocks...Golden Showers.  :)


I would be proud to win the "Giving Zero Fucks" Award...but I, in fact, do not give a fuck. :)







Nice um...Can Gun?  








J-Lo still got booty...and looks damn good for being almost 52 years old. 

 

Camellia flower.


 

The Enchanted Forest Kitty Sanctuary.

 

 

I know nothing about heavy equipment...but suspect this guy is super majorly skilled. 

 

'Murica...headin' down a 'Murican freeway....'Murica style.  :)

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that you're also coping with this pandemic disruption; I'm not the only one.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the award for finest 'Takes no prisoners, great butt and no pants, bull seeking, creative, writing and blogging sensation' goes to....Vanessa

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, much appreciat...wait, what? I thought submissives *were* prisoners! :)

      Delete