Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunnandæg. Goddess Sunna (or Sól). :)



  












 

Correct. America is the only 1st World Country, the only one, that does not have some sort of national healthcare. This is 100% due to our "MAGA Manly Macho 'Murican Republicans...



Cherry blossoms in Kawagoe along the Shingashi river, Japan.


Galactic bloom in the Italian Dolomites.


The IRS is no longer really going after the ultra-rich that fail or refuse to pay taxes. The ultra-rich are either in Congress, or donate to get elected whomever will set the agenda, determining whether or not...the IRS enforces tax law regarding the ultra-rich. 

 

Jack Nicholson getting stoned and listening to records in 1969.

 

What a Jackass Design...Designed by a Jackass.  :)

 

Looking for approval in all the wrong places.


Male body positivity, is every bit as important as it is for females. 


Matsumoto Castle on a winter night, Nagano prefecture, Japan.

 


The oldest olive tree in the world -- 4000 years old -- location Greece Crete.

 

A  very rare yellow cardinal. It only happens every 1 out of 1,000,000 times.





The reason I created DIY downloads was so people can build their own Queening chairs and related BDSM furniture for about $40, and not have to subject themselves and their significant other...to this sort of nonsense.  :)






 

 

Legend says she's still running...

10 comments:

  1. Funny and beautiful. Also you have a fine meme collection. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meme collector? Is that sad? You know, pathetic as in...the old lady with a glass figurine collection, who never leaves home? :)

      Delete
  2. You're a collector. Fine mind. Sexy. An eye for photography and empathy for people. You must have flaws...oh, very snarky...oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes well...when I realized I'd never win Ms. Congeniality, I set my goals for winning Ms. Bitch instead. And I have to say...its been going well! :)

      Delete
  3. I have two Vans I'm fond of. Van Chaland and Van Morrison. Though I don't want to see him naked at all and you I would always see more of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite van is...down by the river. (Not sure if you'll get that reference.) :)

      Delete
  4. Well, there's a song by a song by Neil Young :

    Em Em7* A Em Em7* A

    Be on my side, I'll be on your side, baby, there is no reason for you to hide

    Em Em7* A Em Em7* A Cmaj7 Bm

    It's so hard for me stay'in here all alone, when you could be takin' me for a ride

    Cmaj7 Bm C Bm D

    She could drag me over the rainbow, and send me away



    G D A G D A

    Down by the river, I shot my baby

    G D A Em Em7* A Em Em7* A

    Down by the river, dead, ooh, shot her dead

    You're too young for that one. But the SNL skit is way old too.

    So perhaps you'll taking a philosophical position. Fatalist or Stoic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give me far too much credit...I am not that cerebral. :)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8

      Delete
  5. Oh, that. Pretending to slum in old pop culture. I'll just pencil you in for an IQ over room temperature anyway, despite your modesty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Room temperature fluctuates, and is adjustable. I mean, its about 9 degrees in here right now. :)

      Delete