Monday, October 5, 2020

Sweet Fancy Mother of Moses on a Monday Morning! (Its actually afternoon...but I was going for an alliteration thing.) :)

 Insanely super extra specially dimwitted, imbecilic Trump has been Tweeting, very short nonsensical messages...in all Caps, from his hospital bed all morning. #MAGA :)

 

Treating vulnerable people well, with sympathy, class, grace and dignity means...the opposite of whatever the fuck that orange thing above does. :)

 

Symmetrical waves in Monaco. 


Western Iceland. 


A hotel hallway in Cologne, Deutschland.


Proud Buoys.  :)


I'm not entirely convinced that's...a Halloween decoration. :)


1936 Tricycle. 
I want one.
I bet I could go really, really...fast.  :)




 

Texas megachurch pastor and super fucked up human being John Hagee is COVID+ | His greatest hits: Hurricane Katrina was God's judgement on New Orleans for having a gay party, atheists killed Jesus, Sodom and Gomorrah was only a “pilot study” for killing gays, and God sent Hitler to create Israel. This is turning out to be a...fantastic day! :)


Naturally shaped Dolphin island near Italy. 


Manplaining...

 

Glow before sunrise in the West Scottish Highlands, UK.




True love. 

 

  102-year-old Beatrice Lumpkin put on a face shield and gloves and took her ballot to the mailbox today. When she was born, women couldn't vote. Enormous respect for her, and anyone like her.


 

 

Dumpster Fire Candle.
Because, you know...Trump. 




 

I love smartasses.  :)



Can I just say...how much I love Johnny Weir.  :)

















 


 


2 comments: