Sunday, October 18, 2020

Nondescript Blog Post. :)


Titanic is the most epic and beautiful cuckoldry story of all time. 


Tinder ad.
I just love smartasses.  :)

 

A baby dolphin getting a lift on his mother's back.


 Selway Crags. Idaho. USA. 

 

Harrison Ford as a carpenter before he became famous as an actor in 1970.


Growing old together.  :)

   


 


A natural bench in an underwater park. 


Abandoned temple in Indonesia.

 



From a Reddit group called (appropriately) r/insanepeoplefacebook :) 


I love art like this...its real, real life. 
The Waiter, Michele Del Campo, Oil on Canvas, 2015.






  

 I said I was doing no more political posts. This is not a political post. I just like the...font. 
Yea, that's right...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :)




I want this on my sarcophagus. 
Or as a hood ornament.   :)


Look at the last panel closely.  :)







Gotta love all that, "Christian" MAGA charity and compassion. :)



No.
Just no.
The answer to the question of this shirt is....no. :)



 

Thief Doggo Making a Run (Waddle?) for it.

  

Oh yea!
It all makes sense now.  :)

 

Things are not always...what they appear to be. 

7 comments:

  1. You're right; the font IS really neat:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "fonts" that speak to me...and make a point. Glad you agree. :)

      Delete
  2. Please keep doing the political stuff. Your blog IS about people getting fucked, right? Some of them make me happier than an orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Political orgiastic orgasms? Damn...I should get in on some of those. :)

      Delete
  3. Always worth a read Ms. Vanessa. Life, Liberty & Fraternity/Pursuit of Happiness. That latter two are only reserved for the minority in this country. Sad. Things are about to change though.

    Respectfully,

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duly noted...and thanks for the message. The clock is ticking and the time is short.

      Delete