Monday, September 7, 2020

Wedding rings and Cuckoldry.


I am most certainly a "sexual sadist" and for me...its all about my pleasure, and his pain, urgency, desperation, lust and humiliation. The symbolism of a wedding ring in a cuckold marriage is intense, as in seriously intense. It can be "used" against the cuckold in so many ways, as a teasing method/object, a threat, an erotic symbol of past affairs and those to come in the future. 

It's so powerful it can make my cuckold husband erect just thinking about it, or even if I mention it. 

I have fun with my ring figuring out different ways to tease and torment my husband. The choices of things to do with it are virtually endless. For example, often in public I will catch his eye and then twist it around my finger slowly, just playing with it, while staring intently into his eyes. He gets it. He knows what I am thinking about, and he knows that I am doing it intentionally to torment him. Or I will use it to tap on a desk or a counter to catch his eye and get his attention. Then the "all knowing look" that goes between us. 

Leave it on his night table when out on a date.

Hand it to him, ordering him to keep it in his pocket while with another man.

Return from a date and hand him your lovers used condom...with your ring in it. Order him to get it out and clean it up, ridding it of your lovers sperm, with whatever you item or digit or appendage you choose (his fingers or tongue) and make it as humiliating as possible.

Masturbate him with it on and let his pathetic sperm get all over it, pointing out how his sperm is inferior and therefore is not allowed to be ejaculated inside you, or on you, but how a sexually superior man, a "real mans" sperm is...


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like what Trump does with Pence, Jared, Barr, Mnuchin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very timely post. I’m just getting ready to have my wedding ring remade - 3 diamonds with the big one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa have ever brought home a used common or is that still on the to fo list? How would you present a freshly used common to surprise and inflict the greatest emotional lasting pain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming you mean "condom" as opposed to "common"...and if so, yes, I've written about that quite a bit both here on my blog and in my books.

      Delete
    2. I did a search for condom on this excellent site. Oh yes I found some crazy interesting content. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete