Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I'd Love to go Fuck Myself...But I'm Socially Distancing at the Moment...

Just mentioning that.  :) 



I love the look of this home. 

 


 

Day 5 of Quarantine...

 

This is how you do social distancing.
Its not that complicated really....birds do it.  :)


Quarantine Day 10... Dinosaurs have reclaimed the land.



This is how I drive and park.
After a couple of Vodka-Mango juice "Health Drinks".  :)

  

Things to do during a quarantine...
             
                                

Perhaps by the time some of this is over, and I hope its soon, people will have reevaluated their priorities in life and acknowledged that health, family and friends are what matters most. If ones politics does not place taking care of the planet and people first....what's the fucking point? Looking at it that way, makes other decisions quite easy. Our obligation and duty to each other is to make sure our employees, those people that work for us once we elect them, do their fucking jobs or we fire them...by *not* reelecting them. :)

 

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. 
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me lust from a safe distance.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been socially distanced from you Ms. Vanessa....but that doesn't mean anything where my fantasies are concerned...
    Never mind hand washing....I'd gladly lick you clean!!!!
    Hope you're keeping safe and sane during these hard times!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing "hard" for you is...staying on your knees so many hours a day you mouth whore. Thanks for the nice sentiment...SlutLips. :)

      Delete