Monday, November 25, 2019

Consarn Dagnamit Insomnia! :)

Yep, yes indeed...what she said.  :) 


What's the big deal guys? Buy some mixed greens, a few pre-cut, pre-washed packages of carrots, bell peppers, radishes, broccoli, or whatever someone prefers, a few hard boiled eggs, some turkey, chicken, ham from the deli, a jar of dressing, and boom...Chef Salad.  :) 


No idea what its like to pee in a urinal, or to pee standing up for that matter...but if I had a penis, I think I'd be scared to put it in there. 

 


  


 




6 comments:

  1. That urinal thing... no. Just, no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I would have thought. I'm not sure if the hope is that its more sanitary or...private?

      Delete
  2. Asa rule you don't stick any body parts into a hole unless you're sure what's on the other side....and I say that from experience!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have long since forgotten what it is like to pee in a urinal, or indeed standing up, too :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete