Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Problem with "Feminists" and some On Point Memes. :)

Its  not a secret that I promote egalitarianism and do not really consider myself a "feminist" per se. To some people they are the same, but from my observations, they are not. At all.  

The "claim" of most feminists is a desire for "equality". Whatever the "boys" can do, we should be able to do. Whatever happens with the boys, should happen for us. But here's the thing, from what I can see, the majority are increasingly trying to create a two tiered world, with double standards that benefit women primarily. One aspect of this is online, in the media, in colleges, parks, out of the street, in classrooms, the gym, and pretty much everywhere else where they want to censor what men say, what they look at and how they interact with us.  

One example of this is the "safe space" agenda and/or mentality. Essentially anything a guy does with a female, meaning looking at a woman, checking her out, hitting on her, whistling at her, coming on to her, is "sexual harassment". In the UK there is an effort by some to make comments or whistling at a woman walking down the street, a crime. As in...criminal. As in getting arrested, booked, charged, incarcerated, drug in front of a court, judge, jury...the whole shebang (See, saying "she bang" might be considered by some...to have a double meaning, as in "bang" being sex, fucking, and "she", so obviously that *could* be...harassment.).  

I don't want anyone telling me what I can read, what I can view, what I can say, what I can think. I don't want nor need "protection" from a guy checking me out or hitting on me (as if I were that lucky anyway, lol). I don't want a guy to fear being yelled at, mocked, harassed, persecuted, prosecuted because he looks at my tits or tells me something like "Nice rack". As classless as it may be, as immature as it is, he meant it as a compliment. So we're now talking about arresting guys, for paying out a compliment? Fuck that...fuck anyone that supports that, fuck off and fuck me.  :) 

Look, in order for true parity to exist, in order to achieve true equality, in order to have true fairness, we have to be exposed to not only the good, pleasant, sweet and nice things in life, but the nasty, terrible, bad and ugly things as well. I don't want some (perhaps well intended, but clueless all-the-same) do-gooder feminists "cleaning up" the Internet so it removes any possibility that I might be "offended". I don't need you/them to sanitize the world so I won't be "outraged" by some guy coming on to me, or sending me a dick pic, or by my seeing a nipple from some lady breast feeding her child. That's what I thought we wanted and were fighting for. Equality, having access to the good and the bad, equally, having the right to partake, to explore, to experience the good...and the bad, and to make our own choices about our lives. I'm not fighting patriarchal domination just to give it all up to some Nanny State Agony Aunts...crying, hand-wringing, tongue wagging and shaming others for...experiencing and living life...just like the "boys" get to. Grow the fuck up.

Anyway....rant over and...

That's me....dancing on the left.  :) 

                                  


Barack Obama met with Greta Thunberg to discuss climate change. 
This will upset all the right people.  :)

 

 Greta Thunberg to Congress: ‘You’re not trying hard enough." “Please save your praise. We don’t want it. Don’t invite us here to just tell us how inspiring we are without actually doing anything about it because it doesn’t lead to anything."


Old School Cool. Danny Trejo and his daughter, early 1990's.
I've always liked this guy. You know me, always sticking up for the underdogs, always advocating for "real" people, those born on the wrong side of the tracks, without advantages, just normal, down to earth, regular people....just like me.  :)



An entire company was locked out of their office because an umbrella fell, jamming the door.


Possible solution for the above door problem, shown below.  :)


I like the following cartoon because of the point of deescalation. Our politicians need to do it, our police need to do it, our military needs to do it....everyone needs to do it. :)





The following is exactly what it means to be a good "influencer". Not like the airheads on Instagram and other social media sites today. For example, some chick is suing Instagram because she went on a very expensive, way out of her budget overseas vacation to get more followers and "likes" and is now bankrupt. So somehow, in her warped brain, Instagram owes her money, for her own shallow stupidity. 



 

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment