Thursday, September 19, 2019

Pussy Worship or Ass Worship?


Pussy Worship?
 Ass Worship? 
 Both?  :)  

I enjoy designing sex furniture that (mostly likely) has never been seen before. I always try creative ideas where one piece of furniture can serve multiple purposes, be used in different ways, serves a purpose from multiple angles. My designs that can be used from either side, where she can face forwards, backwards, standard position, cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl (with a 1 & 1/2 twist, before sticking the landing...giggles to self) always makes me happy when the idea comes to fruition. I mean, some days you just want that light "feather-lips" treatment on your clitoris, other days you feel more sexually aggressive, bossy, demanding and raunchy, and want to press down, ride and grind, so with my furniture you can have those options, plus more, all from one piece. 

Photos of me seated on furniture & fully dressed is for sanitary reasons, as I sell those items.
On my personal furniture...pants are not required.  :) 






 

 


  







 




13 comments:

  1. Both. But mostly ass. Pussy? That's what bull is for

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ass here. Interesting timing on post, as lick/lock tober starts today for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whichever she chooses I'm just fortunate to be allowed to worship her!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ass up face down....lick, tongue and finger both sweet holes till she collapses in exhaustion...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rather presumptive of you to assume that your stamina would outlast hers... :)

      Delete
    2. My oral stamina has never been questioned Miss Vanessa...lol.

      Delete
    3. "Oralstamina"...sounds almost like something one should see a doctor for. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey how about a queening couch? You know for when the girlfriends come over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? With my personality, you presume I have friends? :)

      Delete