Sunday, September 22, 2019

Cloning Bull Cock - Sandpaper Cock & Ball Torture - Memes. :)

The two paragraphs below are written by other people that I came across or were sent to me. Both, sparked a few ideas in my twisted and thoroughly perverted mind. :)  

Cloning a bulls cock: I have a fantasy of humiliating my cuck by using one of those cock cloning kits with a bull so my cuck can fuck me with it in between play dates. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My freshman year of college, before I met my wife, I found three women at school who were very interested in learning about bdsm. The four of us spent the better part of that year playing together, experimenting with several different things. I happened to find myself tied up one afternoon with one particular lady who liked texture. We had shaved my pelvic area and she spent a few hours edging me and running different things across my skin. One of them was a few different grades of sandpaper on my inner thighs and my balls. She enjoyed warming my ball sack up, enlarging it, before irritating it with texture or temperature (cold) and watching it shrink back up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to crowdfund together and we'll buy this old dilapidated castle (Dunalastair Castle, Scotland) and turn it into a FemDom retreat? 



 

Endangered Andean Cat.


Jennifer Saunders...one of my favorites and she really makes me laugh. Her interviews, Ab-Fab, other shows, her spoofs, parodies, I just love her irreverent sense of humor.  :)




Any site that requires you to use Facebook to login. 


 




2 comments:

  1. Sandpaper on me nuts??? Hmmm...

    Fucking my Cuckoldress with a clone of her bulls dong....Ummmmm.....yes please...gawd that's perfect humiliation...Mmmm

    And Miss Vanessa...you are to die for...😊😊

    ReplyDelete