Sunday, June 30, 2019

මෙම තනතුරට මාතෘකාවක් නොමැත.

{ Regarding this blog post title...it says, "This Post Has No Title." in Sinhala. That is the language of the Sinhalaes people, currently from Sri Lanka and formerly of northern India. You show up here...you're going to learn something, damn it! }  :)

This is what an Igloo looks like when you build a fire inside. The fire inside melts the inner layer of ice, and the cold outside refreezes it, adding a layer of insulation that can keep the igloo at 60° inside while it's -50° outside.

   


Sweet Fancy Mother of Moses in the Morning!!! 
That's gonna hurt!  :) 





6 comments:

  1. OOh i say, that's quite some cock....

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started because of my understanding of women’s sexuality shaken! Absolutely rocked after reading and rereading your books. So, now I visit every day , dream over your pictures, and what it would be like having sex with Vanessa. My looks would be more than acceptable, but would quickly uncover your sexual prowess would crush my less than adequate performance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? I'm just all sweetness, innocence, politeness and charming and...yea, I'm lying like you can't believe. But thanks for the compliment. :)

      Delete
  3. In regards to the upper caption,no thanks I've already had my tonsils removed. Bottom picture if there were two of you my head would just explode.

    ReplyDelete