Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Updatus... :)

Fall is here. I'm happy about that as...while I love the summer and had a great summer, though very busy,  it was brutally hot so I'm looking forward to cooler weather, watching the leaves turn color, time to drag out some sweaters, more hot tea and hot cocoa, getting that "cozy" feeling inside my home and enjoying the change of seasons. I might start doing some more blog posts as well. Between being extra busy the last few months, I sort of decided to take a bit of a hiatus due to...just a bit of social media, Internet, news and information overload. Sometimes it's a good idea to take a step back, sort of minimize the news articles, not totally ignoring current events, but reducing the volume a bit, as in part, it's the same stupidass nonsense just about everyday anyway, lol. So...hope everyone is well, healthy, working out, eating clean, hydrating, being happy and enjoying their time in life.  :) 











15 comments:

  1. Vanessa:

    I understand and can appreciate your sentiments very much….still…I must admit I have missed some of your wonderful insight….you are quite well educated and informed….even though I don’t always agree..I appreciate your perspective…..yes Fall is on the way…a nice break from the heat…and beautiful fall colors in my neck of the woods.

    Enjoy this time of year and your hiatus.

    Take care…

    Hs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Vanessa, you have been missed. Hopefully you are feeling fully re-charged and ready to roar.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No roaring, you know me...I just "passively purr"...lol. :)

      Delete
  3. Love these posts, glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back.
    How is the cuckold ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, translate this book to PTBR and put on Amazon, I'll enjoy that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what PTBR is? Can you clarify?

      Delete
    2. Portuguese Brazil... If the book not so long, I can translate with some AI

      Delete

    3. He wants more. By the Dickens

      Delete
    4. Dickens? That sounds...perverted. :)

      Delete