Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Rochester Kink Society Sucks Donkey Balls!!

                                   

Why do I say this? Because they contact and spam every BDSM fetish shop, website, blog and whatever else they can find, begging for money for their stupid fake auction. They do it nonstop, all the time, year after year. The irony is, I have no fucking idea who they are, what they do, nor do I care. Never heard of them beyond this, have nothing to do with them, I live on the other side of the country, I have nothing to do with groups like that, I don't like groups like this, don't like munches, I don't do those sorts of events, find them to be pathetic and clownish. I know of them for one reason only...they spam the fuck out of me and others, begging for money. No class, no style, no integrity, not legit, people should avoid them, donate nothing, assist with nothing...fuck 'em.  

4 comments: