Tuesday, March 7, 2023

This Blog Might Shut Down....Update.

 



Well, I can't make any sense of this. As I mentioned yesterday, I suddenly had dozens of messages from Blogger (like the 2nd screenshot displayed above) with individual posts being flagged/blocked/banned or whatever. When I clicked on the links to try to discern why, there was an icon to prompt a review, which I did just for the hell of it, and now (about 24 hours later) dozens of messages from Blogger stating the posts have been reinstated (like the 1st screenshot displayed above). So, what they or their AI bots are doing, eludes me, and I have no idea if this means they fixed the problem, or if this will happen again, or will happen to other peoples blogs or...who knows.

 What I do know is I had a different blog a few years back, which had far more posts as I have on this one, with more readers and many, many, many times more views, comments and all of that, which Google Blogger deleted one night while I was asleep. I mean I got up one day, was checking e-mails and just...poof, the blog was gone, no way to retrieve it, no way to dispute it, just...gone. So, between that occurrence and this new...issue, it does not make me feel real confident. It could all disappear in a single keyboard click from Blogger, or their stupidass AI bots. I guess I'll just wait a bit and see if this is over, or not, done, or not. I know one other thing, these eggheads thinking they can run websites, driverless cars, pilotless planes, businesses, the world at large really, based on their little bots...is a scary fucking notion...those arrogant sumbitches.  :) 

7 comments:

  1. Crazy. Amazingly our blog has remained safe and sound, at least for now. Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, thanks for the update….and: “I know one other thing, these eggheads thinking they can run websites, driverless cars, pilotless planes, businesses, the world at large really, based on their little bots...is a scary fucking notion...those arrogant sumbitches.”

    I couldn’t agree more. Hope you have a great day.

    hs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, sign into blogger. Then go to settings. You can export the content so if needed can be reloaded into a new blogger and the historical content. google if I’m not clear. BTW , Twitter gave me a permanent suspension. I have over 10k followers from known people. I challenged. They reinstated. They thought I was a bot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information Anon. However, while it is much appreciated, if Blogger continues with anymore of their nonsense or deletes this blog...I'm done. :)

      Delete