Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Sex and Sexualized Social Sexy Society. :)


I have always been very interested in "all the sex", the interplay of sex in social issues, between the sexes, in society, how it affects our norms, laws, rules, religion, politics, dynamics, and whatever else that could be involved, meaning just about everything in life. It's odd to me how some people are so...whacked out about it, when it's the most normal and natural thing in life, something that pretty much everyone enjoys, plus, it's of critical importance to the survival of our species. So, most of the articles below relate to those topics, one way or the other. Mostly when I read articles like these, I just think to myself....calm the fuck down people, lol.  :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~












Regarding this topic, yes indeed, I am fully on board with this, and always have been. People are nuts with some tech related things these days. Much of it is amazing and a huge benefit, and much of it is just stupid and does not make life simplier, plus is an invasion of privacy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End.

4 comments: