Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Suck it. Suck it Long...and Suck it Hard! :)


I'm ready for it to be fall. I like the summer, but this has been a long and hot one. I'm ready for some cooler weather, some Holiday stuff, jingling some balls, some Ho-Ho-Ho action, and for a break. I've been so busy this last month or so, no time to write blog posts, not as much I like anyway. I enjoy writing, so when I do posts like this one, just memes, I feel like I "cheated" myself from the ability to fully unload by brain...if that makes sense. However, now that things are calming down...watch out for forthcoming rambling babbling babblement, lol.  : ) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cunnilingus? If its oral sex...why isn't it called oralingus? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Politics, Sex and Underwear.  
That's pretty much what life is about, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Yeah, what the meme below says.
Or maybe some, just need a good hard bitchslap.  :) 

7 comments:

  1. There you go again
    Taking your panties off again!!:)
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down for sure:). WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck it, suck it good, suck it real good...ahem, i digress. Incidentally, there is a song called 'Drink that cum' which i have got to download :)

    Looking forward to more of your posts Vanessa though i still hope you find that you don't have the time you hoped for as you find a good bull or two, or three to enjoy yourself with.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quality over quantity. I'd rather have none, than something subpar. Plus, I have a loving submissive husband with a skilled tongue so...all is still well. :)

      Delete
    2. You are both lucky to have each other and it is good that you have your hubby and his appreciative tongue. He is the cat that got the cream.

      p
      x

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I find him to be...reasonably tolerable. :)

      Delete