Friday, May 20, 2022

Humiliating E-mail to my Cuckold...


(My cuckold husband never reads my blog. So, I'm writing this post (and sending him the link) with the express instructions to read it, thoroughly, repeatedly, while pointing out the reason I'm posting it here is simply...to increase his public humiliation. Italicized text below is from my book "Cuckold Journal".)

Cocky, you should think about the new word of the day, GLOPPY, and hope you don't have to deal with that word first hand, because gloppy semen is harder to choke down.  You would have a much easier time cleaning up wet and runny sperm from my pussy.  However, if it's pungent and strong to your sense of smell, the texture and consistency won't matter, right?  Either way, you will have to clean it up, and don't make it any harder than it has to be.  The more you resist, the more I will be convinced that your mouth is not exposed enough to the semen of a real man.  Resisting will only make me think you need to deal with a fresher load of sperm.  What could be fresher than taking it straight from the source?  
Don't make it harder than it has to be Cocky....Good night. 


Cocky, remember when I wrote you the above email some time back...and told you this is what would happen one day? I have not forgotten, and your time is coming, sooner than you think. From the source cocky, you will be taking that sticky, pungent load of superior man sperm, thick, creamy, but with little chunks, directly from...the source.   :)


38 comments:

  1. Heart pounding! The moment you see your shy timid petite wife enjoy sucking cock. The length and girth is 3 times larger and harder. My sexual bravado is done. I can do nothing to compete.

    My wife who didn’t like sex. But why is she enjoying and doing sexual things she had never do for me. The reality of my wife’s true sexual desire is crushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to comply and clean up when it comes to Gloppy. But I learned the hard way with bull's monster in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Chaland I must admit that when I first read this in your "Cuckold Journal" that it elicited a myriad of emotions within me....being submissive myself, I did feel some empathy for what your husband might be feeling....then and now....the dichotomy of feelings of shame, humiliation, and yet the unmistakable male sign of arousal....

    Of course I also admire the Woman you are to grant your husband such "special" gifts and pleasure....

    And I greatly admire the deep love your husband must hold for you...and the love you have for him in a very special relationship.

    Very enviable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping your not teasing; it’s time for the real thing to happen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s hot Vanessa! Looks like you found a new kinky lover. WC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some hot bdsmlr sites for your purposes: redscreen , subjugated, dominated couples. WC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, he's in for quite a treat Vanessa :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not how he sees it Poppet...not how he sees it. :)

      Delete
  8. Sad to say,I can think of things that mother and grandmother have cooked that make GLOPPY taste good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I...I have no comment or reply, to that assertion. :)

      Delete
  9. What I would find potentially humiliating is that I want to get the fresher load of sperm from the source and you would know that I want to. If I didn't want to and you made me do it anyway I can see where I might resent you for it. Still, the looming threat, whether I want to, is powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mind fuckery is as much fun...as the physical act, in some cases. :)

      Delete
  10. It certainly has a different taste but sometimes a guy has to eat some cum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another “not how he see’s it Popett” blog is spadestories bdsmlr. Not because of the pejorative name…..because of the content!!!!! LOL at your sense of humor!!

    WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find a link to the name you mentioned, so am a bit confused...which is normal for me. :)

      Delete
  12. Try “spadestories.bdsmlr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. And world-of-cuckolding.bdsmlr.com. Not the way he see’s it Poppet! That’s so funny WC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vanessa is that you in the picture??..that is some cock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you complimenting me...or the cock, lol? Never mind. :)

      Delete
  15. You of course!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure? Maybe you want to...taste the cock? :)

      Delete
  16. Maybe if I was told to do so…

    ReplyDelete
  17. A cuckold should make his wife happy…

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I don’t make her happy I suffer the consequences..a bath brush and her cane…

    ReplyDelete