Friday, September 3, 2021

Sheesh...This Week...I'm Exhausted. :)

                                      Trying to maintain sanity, serenity and optimism...its taxing.  :)


One Happy Smile.  :)


This should say "unregulated" Capitalism.

 

Worst WingMan (WingMutt?) Ever. 

 

Unbelievable clouds in the Dolomites, Italy.


Tim, the OmniVaxxer. 

 

This would be the source of some problems in some States.


Pretty much...me. But I am damn fair about it! :)


Wait, what? Is this about...butt sex? :)


 

A Catholic deacon had the gall to post this in the wake of Texas’ awful new anti-abortion law.
Fuck Republican Jesus...




 

Fuck it. Let's get nuts.







Look, I freely admit I'm not that smart, but I don't think this device is for regular people, in regular daily situations, that have a..."dehydration" problem. :)


After a Mormon leader gave an anti-LGBTQA talk at BYU, people have been filling the sidewalk with chalk art expressing love for the queer community. BYU washes it off every night and people return everyday to chalk up it again. Stop using middle age religion to "justify" your bigotry and hatred.






I've always loved the look of homes/apartments like this, but can not imagine living in one. They seem so cold, harsh, filled with echos, and lacking in any "cozy" feel. Not that it matters as where I live, these sorts of building don't even exist. :)


I'm ready. I've had enough of this hot, forest fire smoked out, insane summer. :)

 






Happy Dog Owner Reunion. :)

5 comments:

  1. That textbook! So dumb not to give a basic explanation, but to throw in a couple of wrong guesses is sublimely idiotic. Props for calling it "Science 4 Christian Schools" in an effort to be down with the youth! May I suggest changing "Schools" to "Skoolz," which is obviously way more funky and probably a good idea legally, as clearly no education is taking place here. I used to have the 1907 copy of Dr Brewers Guide To Science and remember finding it extremely well written and entertaining, although obviously not always right. Concepts were introduced through a question and answer format. I remember one of the questions was what would happen if you were struck by lightning whilst wearing a suit of armour, and the book advised you'd be fine as the electricity would flow through the armour to the ground. Another question was what should you do if you're scared in a thunderstorm, and the answer being something very similar to "Pray, knowing that the Lord has control over all things, down to the number of hairs upon your head." I'm paraphrasing, but the gist was "If God wants you dead, you'll be dead, so don't dwell on it." I lost the book in the shuffle when I became homeless, which leads me to...

    The whole cash point donation thing, so that the store will take credit for contributing X amount of dollars to Y social causes at the end of the year, don't fall for it. You don't know what cut the store is taking as administration costs. I used to work for the British Heart Foundation, and can tell you are far doing much better finding one or two causes you support, checking that your money goes to the people it should, and donating directly to the charity. Never give your details to a chugger.

    I remember squatting in my flat and visiting my little in-town supermarket, and they had a small kitchen bin by the door where you could leave your shopping for the local food bank, and I'd look at the shelves of tins and think "Why is this on me?" I eventually cut out the middle man and just stole something from the supermarket every visit! Again, give money directly to the food bank so they can bulk buy items they really need, they get far more food and better satisfy the needs of their users than if everyone donates ad hoc.

    As for the Texas thing, it's diabolical, and I'm glad to see the kids are spamming the system into oblivion just as anyone with half a brain would expect them to. I hope Anonymous or a similar group truly break the system or start Doxxing "whistleblowers."

    PS The trick to livening up a cold, echo-y apartment is to share it with a lynx, a boar and a terrorist crow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more with everything you just said. Truly, every single word resonates with me perfectly. Except, for what syou wrote in your "PS". What the hell? You bat guano crazy or something? :)

      Delete
    2. Yes I kind of am, but I was taking your thoughts on harsh stone clad homes and playing with what you'd just taught me about Simona Kossak. Found a photo of her with the boar, I imagine you'll appreciate her rustic table too!

      https://d.wpimg.pl/1919674367-65492482/simona.jpg

      Also, it's a shame that "Baby's Lives Matter" is so terribly photoshopped as well as misspelled is that it makes it harder to imagine the baby shitting all over the flag and on to the suit and loafers of that day-glo orange Old Wolverine-looking prick!

      Delete
    3. I'm pretty sure that's a...leftover Entelodont. :)

      Delete