Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Message to Readers and Patrons...

  Thank you for the feedback, messages, support, and those that frequent my various shops and Amazon books, it is much appreciated. Now, on with the "Daily Stupid".  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                Dolly Parton poses in Playboy outfit for husband’s birthday.

                                                    "He still thinks I’m a hot chick."

                                

 I don't know much about Britney Spears and the whole ongoing controversy about her health and conservatorship, but I am impressed with her sticking up for herself. Good for her.  :) 

                                   

Two articles on the same page.

  

Apparently there is some sort of ultra-rich billionaire guy pissing or penis size contest going on with phallic shaped rockets...in other words, just another day on Earth. :)



Some say...This Era Sucks. 
I don't happen to agree. :)



Men's beach-handball team uniforms versus women's uniforms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saw the following on a Fetlife profile in their "About me" section. :)

I Just say no!
NO I DONT WANT TO GO TO YOUR ONLYFANS PAGE.
NO, I don't want to see your snapchat premium.
No I don't want to be your sugar daddy.
No, I don't want your to see your Amazon wish list or pay tribute or pay for your transition!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





A Roman sea side swimming pool. 


A cake that you can buy out of a vending machine in a can. 



I've said this before, I'm not a fan of the use of the name "Karen" to describe insanely psycho women, as that is my mother-in-law's name. She happens to be the most wonderful human being on the planet, as are millions of other women with the same name.  :)




 

This Usually Works.  :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Wait, the Confederation was only four years old? I guarantee my mother has something four years out of date in a kitchen cupboard right now. Maybe it's because I come from a land rich in actual historic shit, but I always assumed they made it to, like, fifty years or so? The South won't rise again, they barely got it up in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that whole "Confederation" thingie was a colossal failure, in every manner possible. Pity the morons that support it have no education and don't realize they're "honoring" seditionist traitors, who got their butts kicked and lost, over their wanting to own other human beings as slaves. There is *nothing* honorable about it. Nothing. I'd piss on the Confederate Flag, but that'd be a waste of an otherwise potentially good Golden Shower. :)

      Delete
    2. Google search tips and a savant of how to mind fuck men, Vanessa, “ I can wish & wish for you to grow a longer dick, a thicker dick, one that might go past the back of my throat, or deep up into my pussy to hit my g-spot...but it won't happen. You will still have that tiny finger for a dick” Cuckold Letters

      Delete
    3. Whoever wrote that drivel...sounds like a rude bitch. :)

      Delete