Thursday, April 1, 2021

Quotes...


"If you don't like the quotes I post...you can just kiss my ass."  :)
~Vanessa Chaland

“I thank God I was born Catholic so sex will always be dirty.” --John Waters

"My girlfriend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'." ~Emo Phillips

"It's so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom." ~Joan Rivers

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."~Mignon McLaughlin

"If there is reincarnation, I'd like to come back as Warren Beatty's fingertips." ~Woody Allen

"What's the three words you never want to hear while making love? Honey, I'm home." ~Ken Hammond

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them." 
~Steve Martin

“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” ~Rodney Dangerfield

“There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men think, I know what I’m doing. Just show me somebody naked.” ~Jerry Seinfeld

“Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” 
~Robin Williams

1."You know 'that look' women get when they want sex? Me neither." ~ Steve Martin

2."My girlfriend always laughs during sex, no matter what she's reading." ~ Steve Jobs

3."Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." ~ Camille Paglia

4."Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." ~ Woody Allen

5."Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night." ~ Rodney Dangerfield

6."Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place." ~ Billy Crystal

 7."I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy." ~ Tom Clancy

8."Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." ~ Rod Stewart

9."Ah yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet." ~ Robin Williams

10."See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." ~ Robin Williams


“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” ~ Barry Goldwater

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.”
 ~George Washington 

"There is a cult of ignorance in the Unites States, and there has always been.
 The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way
 through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that
 democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
 ~ Issac Asimov 

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done."  ~ Unknown
 

I've been saying it for years, "trust no-one", " be suspicious of everyone", and "always cover your ass". It's human nature, people always gonna take your shit or put you in a trick bag. Dorothy looked lovely in her red pumps, then that old witch came along and set her best friend on fire. ~ Unknown

17 comments:

  1. Great sharing! Hot and inspirational! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here. Fantastic Vanessa! Each quote seemed better than the last! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....all those quotes and I never saw your lips move!!!
    I liked them all...can I kiss your ass anyway?
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not one that should talk about "moving lips" over there...SlutLips. :)

      Delete
  4. These are great - the Catholic, The nymphomaniac, the 9 year old, divorce - all of them.

    - Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say Catholic and nymphomaniac...like its two separate things. :)

      Delete
  5. Love em ... going to steal them, well borrow them. The bisexual funny quote from Rodney Dangerfield is there twice. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was posted once for the guys, and once for the ladies. :)

      Delete
    2. Not really. I mean...it was accidental. But my "lie" sounds good, so I'm sticking with it. :)

      Delete
  6. That's a mighty fine ass you got there. Shame if...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The John Waters gets me, its true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that guy. He's so unique, so quirky, so not giving a damn what others think, a rarity. :)

      Delete