Sunday, January 31, 2021

What Still Works. :)

 

This pretty much sums it up. I am...inured, with the stupidity of the last 4 years, but am optimistic for the future. In my state of residence, new diagnosis, hospitalizations and deaths from Covid-19 has dropped substantially. Sure, these numbers will rise and fall and fluctuations will occur, but it is a positive development. Obviously other states and nations are not do so well right now, but that will change. And with all the faults and silly nonsense by the Democrat party that exist, at least we have rational adults in the White House and a very slight majority in both halls of Congress. And perhaps some of the far right lunatics will soon be indisposed, incarcerated, or 6 feet under, and I am keeping my fingers crossed.  :) 
~~~~~~~

What restores and maintains my faith in humanity? Encounters between humans beings like the one shown in the video below. It is one of the sweetest, most touching, innocent and wholesome things I've ever seen in my whole life. :)  

 


Clearing debt one book at a time, encouraging kids to read more instead of penalizing them for returning books late. What a concept, simple, logical, productive, effective...progressive. 


 

Frozen Birch Tree.

 

There are all sorts of groups, forums, blogs dedicated to how the "right" can't meme. Meaning how lousy the political right is with snark, caustic comments, wit, humor (and of course foreign and domestic policy, integrity, honesty, ethics, and everything else). Here is a good example. Someone trying to mock the agenda of Stephen Colbert and CNN on telling people "how to think" and what to believe. The thing is...Colbert does *not* work for CNN, proving the lack of knowledge of the right...who can't meme.  :) 




 

You, and you alone, get to decide how you define as being a "grownup".  :) 

  

Coming at you...at Warp Speed. 

   

Fuck that!   :)


New paint? I say...is this, new paint on this wall?  

  

What girls really do when hanging out together.  

 

No idea what the hell this is...but its got FemDom overtones...so I fully approve!  :) 





7 comments:

  1. Is that you ? fiercely smacking this big boy's thighs on Strictjulie last blog ?
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, I don't know what blog post or "big boy" you are referring to. However, anything I've ever posted would have my URL on the photos and videos...it that means anything. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, there is fetishfurniturefactory but your face can't be seen. (He has a little cock :))
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please send me a link? I'm just curious what you're talking about...

      Delete
  3. Vanessa,
    I laughed, I cried. I despaired, I hoped.
    What a great selection you provided here.
    Thank you!
    Oh, and I enjoyed your photos very much too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa,
    I laughed, I cried. I despaired, I hoped.
    What a great selection you provided here.
    Thank you!
    Oh, and I enjoyed your photos very much too!

    ReplyDelete