Saturday, January 9, 2021

"Anonymous" Reader Messages. :)

 What I see when people send a blog post reply/comment through my blog is this: 

Add star  

Anonymous

<noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 10:07 AM
To: vanessachaland@gmail.com
 
Anyone posting "anonymously" does not have to worry about their privacy as...that's all I see. I don't see your name or e-mail address or anything else. I'm mentioning this as someone contacted me concerned if their identity would be revealed by posting comments on my blog. It will not. No one, including myself, will know who you are.  :)  

P.S. My slutty mannequin...stole my underwear.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. And THAT'S why you're a Queen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about that...but thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

      Delete