Wednesday, September 2, 2020

No - Mother-Fucking - Pants... :)

Post long hot shower.
Home all alone.
Still a bit wet.
Unabsorbed cocoa/shea butter lotion dollops glistening...





Sedona Arizona. 

 

Siberia in the summertime.


Nun-chucks.
Authentic, I might add.  :)


Stained Glass Booty. 



Devils Tower, Wyoming. 


 

Monica Bellucci in Rome, 1991.





 


3D relief map of the UK and Ireland.








Moose, in the fog...Canada. 


Cozy movie viewing setup, for gangs of friends. 







193-foot-tall statue of Guan Yu in China.


Just when I question if I understand anything on this planet anymore...something like this pops up and convinces me....I do not. :)


My what a...small shiny penis you have.  :)


 


Cult member?
Can confirm. 


Guy cooks food...for the whole village. 

                                 

6 comments:

  1. No pants or panties here as the endless hot summer continues. Lovely pics Mistress V. Too bad I can't have the pleasure of jerking off from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Pants? Well I've always preferred skirts anyway!!!
    On a side note....my wife is shaved bare and I miss the little curlies tickling my nose....
    Thanks for the pics of the second best bottom in the world!!! Sorry but my wife always comes first!!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skirts? You prefer anything, or nothing, as long as it involves you wearing...knee-pads. :)

      Delete
  3. Outstanding! Just $&$@ wow! Amazing SEXY photos of Ms Vanessa. Damn you look great and write eye opening books into the sexual power of women. When can we get a fansonly or something similar for devoted fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments, all of them. As to fans and/or fansonly...I just appreciate when they purchase my books, furniture, clothing etc, and leave positive reviews. :)

      Delete