Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Latest Conservative Cuckold Scandal. David J. Ley Ph.D.


A hyper, in-your-face, very, very public couple, with a business that has tried to dictate, control and even outlaw the sexual activity of other people for nearly a half century, suddenly want...privacy?



Or...we could just point out the obvious...they are heretical charlatan assfaced hypocrites.  :)


Forgiveness? Nah...Go fuck yourself.
Or better yet...have the pool boy do it.  :)

 





 

You want to know of a Christian that I admire?
This guy.


On to other things...:)





 



Vieste. 

 

I have a feeling the cartoon drawing below...will trigger all sorts of perverts. :)



I get tired of loading photos of my fat ass individually...so here's some in bulk. 
(Giggles at self.)  :)







And here's a few of me....dressed to the hilt...as they say.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment