Friday, August 14, 2020

Happiness. Joy. Glee. That Gooey Stuff. :)

Miriam LaVelle flipping in heels, 1944. 

  
Two boops unlocks a beautiful smile. 

                                


What a "Good Boy". I'm sick of low flying drones and helicopters.  :)


The back of my cars and truck are covered with...dirt, mud and probably my ass print on the bumper, if I have to pee in the woods.  :)

 




What a cozy looking bedroom. 


1920's perfume holder. 


I've never been on Tinder...but they sure have some amusing and entertaining people. :)



2 comments:

  1. Dear Vanessa congrats on your blog. I’m a Republican but I’ll never vote for Donald Trump. He never carried the true spirit of America and not even the ideology of the Republican Party
    P.s. I will never vote for any who support him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically, I was a Republican as well. And the little saying some people use is, for me, applicable here: "I didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left me". Anyway, thanks for the message. :)

      Delete