Friday, July 24, 2020

These Mandatory Pants Laws are a Violation of my Civil Rights!!! :)

When I clean my mirrors, all I get is streaks. But then again, they hide or blur all my faults and blemishes so...I guess its a blessing.  :)

 



I should not have to point out the two following articles are...satire.  :)






Sweet Fancy Mother of Moses in The Morning! Not only has this idiot ruined our relations with our allies, making us the laughingstock of the world, plus ruined the economy, and the health of the planet, and the well being of our citizenry...he also fucked up Christianity. 
That's a fuckton of #MAGA and #Winning! :)

 


You had to conduct a "study"?
You couldn't have just...asked them?  :)



If you own a lot of domain names, people are always spamming you to buy or sell more. What the blithering fuck is a BallChair? I mean, I get that I sell BDSM furniture (chairs) and some of my posts have balls mentioned in them (cuckolds and Bulls). But why would I want this domain? And I can assure you its worth is, nothing. GoDaddy can GoFuck themselves with that..."appraisal".  :) 


50 Shades of Rocks. 

 

Abandoned Italian Church. 


Heart shaped, brought to you by Mother Nature. Algarve, Portugal.





 

Opening Day of...Zucchini Season? 





No comments:

Post a Comment