Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Frank Zane - Cory Everson and Cock Waffles? :)

Everything is better when its bigger right? I think not. By random chance, I was getting ready to work out earlier and while looking for YouTube videos to watch during my bike ride, came across a few interviews of Cory Everson. So, that got me thinking about how the bodybuilders of yesteryear compared to those of today. When you look at the physiques of the bodybuilders of 25 to 50 years ago, versus those of today, its a startling difference. The amount of steroids and other drugs they take today, have turned them into freaks. Distended guts, ridiculous proportions, all sorts of medical problems...it has nothing to do with health. When you look at the physiques of previous eras, they were healthy, sexy, fit, erotic, functional, plus, they were pleasant people. Today most people, are always trying to act tough, act mean, all hard, be intimidating and scary, always talking tough guy smack, I just don't get it. Its stupid, and its no fun being around people like that. They got issues. The old way was better.  :) 





This look...its not a good look. 





Video of  Corey Everson posing in 1989. Shes in shape, smoking hot, gorgeous, but most of all...she's just dancing, playing to the crowd, enjoying life and having fun.  :)


For anyone who has cats...



Someone decided to use their coronavirus at home time in a very productive fashion by redoing their backyard. Its a good time to be proactive in ways beyond the usual 9-to-5. 


When  cheap stick-on letters on your massage office sign come off... :)


A 35 minute time exposure of illegal fireworks, being set off in Los Angeles.


A driveway crew was pouring concrete at a new house next to a duck pond. They went to lunch and came back to this...


90% of Modern Art is...just tax evasion. Rich people run for congress where laws are made that protect rich people. Or, rich people donate to others who run for congress where laws are made to protect rich people. Either way, rich people rig the laws to benefit them. Its frustrating that some people think its poor people not paying taxes, or immigrants doing jobs no one else will do that creates problems. It was rich guys that caused the last recession. It's rich guys that pay little, to no taxes. The "enemy" of the average persons economic stability is...rich people.



 

Can You Ever Be Satisfied Having Sex With Only One Person? 
My posting links to articles...is no way an endorsement of them or their opinions. :)


 

Who the hell makes this stuff up?  :)


Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter celebrating their 74th anniversary, earlier this morning. I really like and admire this guy...and his charming and lovely wife as well.  :)




 

When considering designing a program...




Cock Waffles Anyone?  :)


3 comments:

  1. I was a Letter Carrier in Canada for 21 years and had my own 'Rudy'. I delivered mail to this blind guy up on the 17th floor of an apartment building. I'd go up to the top of the building and walk down the stairs; when I'd get to the 17th floor, a dog who was with this blind guy would start barking; his owner would open the door and a HUGE German Shephard would bound down the hallway and stop and sit at my feet until I gave him a biscuit, after which he would proudly wiggle back to his Master. When I was away I had great big letters for the fill-in; I also had my friends next to me where I sorted mail in the morning make sure the fill-in knew. I left that walk after about a year of delivering and feeding the dogs; the fact I still think of that puppy forty years later says more about how I felt about that dog than anything else could. I just hope that when I left the dog and his owner continued to have good experiences with Letter Carriers (although we were renowned as being tasty morsels to dogs, some of us enjoyed them also). I became a Primary Teacher after this, but when people asked me if I enjoyed my time as a Mailman, I'd think about this time and go 'sometimes':).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great story...thanks for telling it. :)

      Delete
  2. I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend

    ReplyDelete