Sunday, June 7, 2020

Found in comment section of a post about cuckoldry.

As a proud cuckold, I am quite disappointed at the intolerence and disparaging responses within this community against my fellow polygamists. Every other week, posts that ridicule this lifestyle reach hot, which saddens me greatly due to the lack of respect for alternate relationships. Cuckoldry is the superior lifestyle and is the natural evolution of human relationships from traditionalist bigamy. Unlike traditional marriage's inherently patriarchal power structure, cuckoldom is a lifestyle that allows both genders in a relationship to seek happiness without having the balance of power be usurped by a dominating man who does cannot satisfy the worldly pleasures of his woman. It encourages greater and closer interpersonal interactions with others who share the same goal; to make your wife as happy as possible. In fact, cuckoldry's open nature towards experimentation makes it a powerful tool to combat prejudice and bigotry, which is quite relevant in these trying times. Its hard to be racist when you see that a man of any race can make your wife orgasm with such gentle care and respect for her, even going so far as to wipe their fragrant ejaculate off of dear Bessie's face before taking her out to dinner after they are done with their bukkake (They never invite me but I'm so happy, I don't care). I let my wife hook up with other men as she pleases because I care more about her satisfaction than my own ego, and yet my selfless benevolence forged by years of avant-garde intellectual thinking and utilitarian philosophy is constantly ridiculed with slurs and insults by these half-sentient apes whose brains reside within their genitals. These cheap remarks reveal all too much about these people's capacity for critical thinking. I stand upon my throne of knowledge, facing the light because I see a truth that others are blind to.


Just posting this for others to read, should they care to. Its been "making the rounds" on Reddit etc. No comment, judgement, endorsement on my part. Video below is not at all related.  :)  



6 comments:

  1. Ms. Vanessa,

    Thanks for sharing.

    "Avant garde intellectual thinking?" "Utilitarian philosophy?" I'm not sure but...I think it's simpler than that. She wears the pants, I wear the panties and that's that.'

    Respectfully,

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here. Liked the article but wtf was that video:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video? Humor. A skit. An amusing little planned event designed to invoke laughter, hilarity and jocularity. You might want to Google it if you don't recall it. It's a human emotion that implies happiness. Its something human beings experienced, before the dark and evil Trumpian empire took hold of the earth, bringing about darkness, greed, apathy, terror and a general dark cloud of hatred on the land. Perhaps it will one day return. :)

      Delete
  3. I know but for that video was so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete