Monday, April 6, 2020

Fish and Tits.... :)

Humans-Being-Bros: My office has been working from home for weeks. I had sent out an email asking that anyone who has to drop by the office to feed my fish. I went in today for the first time...someone made a log book. I'm crying. (Found online.) 

 

Outdoor rug made from rocks.

 

That's $11 thousand in fines right there...idiots. 

 

Oh Thank God! 
I'll sleep better just knowing Dotard and Jared are all over this... :)

 


Another Milestone Achieved In This Great Presidency.
 So Much Winning!


That's just wrong. That's, that's...boob favoritism. That's boob bigotry. That's Boobigotry. 
(How's the whole not leaving home for weeks working out...you might ask?)  :)



2 comments:

  1. So pleased people have been feeding your fish, aren't some people lovely. That boob dress thing...what a great idea...can you imagine that at the US Superbowl?...oh...wait ;)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the "Tits-Bowl" fiasco. Unlike Coronavirus, according to Republicans, that was a *true* threat to America... :)

      Delete