Friday, March 27, 2020

Very old safe with unique series of knobs & keys for my Vodka & Weed. And chastity device keys...just to be a real Bitch. :)

 

This is comedian Celeste Barber on Day 8 of her Quarantine. She finds photos or videos of women doing stuff, then "replicates" them herself, with great self deprecating humor.

                                



America before, and after vaccines.

 

Where the bailout stimulus money goes.


Works for me. 


I hope all these extra blog posts I've been doing are appreciated. Just trying to entertain, distract, share and "whatever" else with the perverted & bored isolated masses.

However, if they are not appreciated...

                                 

                                               You got a problem with that?
                                                                Bring it...





4 comments:

  1. Are you a key holder?

    I was for several years. The wife insisted that I carry a key. Never used it, but the cuckold got a thrill out of it.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...I lose keys like you can't believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Your efforts are definitely appreciated here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete