Friday, January 3, 2020

Bonjalistic...is Not Really A Word...But I use it Anyway. :)

 


 Regarding the photo below...its a gaggle of young female politicians from Finland including their newest prime minister. Great. Sweet. Lovely. Much hoopla is being made of her, her very young female cabinet colleagues, based on their young age, their feminine loveliness and their womanly wombs. But now they have to produce, they have to accomplish, they have to get things done. 

As I wrote about some time back:

Getting elected is one thing, proving their electability wasn't a mistake, is entirely something else. I've not been much impressed with the various women mentioned in my linked post, thus far. If someone is just doing the bare minimum, playing the game, phoning it in...I don't care if its a male or female, gay or straight, I don't care what ones sexual orientation is, or their race, creed, political affiliation or religion....do what you were hired/elected to do. Do your jobs. 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment