Thursday, December 5, 2019

Spanking Paddles - Discipline and Punishment Implements.

Regarding my post yesterday: Spanking - Discipline and Punishment - Implements....a few people commented or contacted me about my not mentioning paddles. So, the text below and the photo immediately after it are from a reader (the items on the purple material, and it looks like a nice collection, nothing ridiculously sized, all very functional) the rest of the text after that, is from me.  


Dear Ms. Vanessa, Your post on December 3 really "struck home!" I took this pic of the implements my wife likes to use when she decides to punish me. (I tried to paste it, along with this note, on your blog but blogspot wouldn't accept the pic).  I think her favorite is the slapper, to the right of the hair brush. It’s fairly hefty, and she knows she can really get my attention with it. She loves the “slappy sounds” it makes on contact, especially when she is especially serious about making her point. I like it because it is sexy black leather, the slappy sounds are a nice complement to the intense burning in my ass, and knowing that she likes it makes it a more meaningful and intense experience for me. She also really likes the cane. She enjoys hearing the whistling sound it makes on its way to delivering its punishment. And she likes the immediate feedback of seeing a nasty welt on my ass or thigh after a single stroke. For me the whistling sound of the cane, on its way to my ass is a delicious part of the punishment experience. A single strike of the cane takes the cake for sending a scorching message. My wife can set my ass on fire with a bunch of strokes from any of the other tools, but nothing sends a single strike message than the cane. Yours, "Candy Striper" 

The persons name has been withheld by me, but as he is a doctor, and I am a perpetual smartass...I call him "Candy Striper". 



Paddles are usually wood, of varying type, and varying sizes. Some people will use leather paddles, but as we all know, they are generally wood.  But really, a large enough, heavy and wide enough chunk of leather could be considered a paddle. 



I have made a few wooden paddles myself, but I designed them to be "Purse Paddles" (for the disciplinarian on the go, giggles to self) so they are smaller sized. Really, if one thinks about it, a wood hairbrush is a sort of small "paddle" and anything larger obviously is. 



My aversion to most paddles is the size that some people make them. A smallish one, sure. Those that are much larger remind me of an oar. As "Candy Striper" mentioned above, some have a "slappy" sound...depending on size. The larger ones have less of a "slappy" or stingy effect, and more of a "thuddy" effect. I prefer the "whippy" sound of implements cutting through the air, and impacting bare flesh. And one does have to use caution of not hitting the coccyx (the tailbone) with a large heavy paddle as damage could occur. 


So, where does one draw the line as far as size? I'm not sure really. I mean an oar *could* be used as a paddle I suppose. A small one, perhaps.


 

But very quickly people go overboard (pun fully intended dammit) and soon you have...this monstrosity that I found online. Its advertised as being 5' long.


This one is advertised as being 6' long. Yes, you read that correctly. 6 feet long and 1 foot wide. I mean, I'm 5' 5" tall. What the hell would I do with a paddle that is 7" taller than me. I'd need more than two hands, just to swing it. 


That's not a paddle...its a fucking oar for a boat the size of...the Titanic.  :)




6 comments:

  1. Thankfully my wife usually sticks to bare hand or hairbrush....sh occasionally uses the paddle which is small enough that she can easily handle it...
    The cane is always there but when she uses it I can honestly say it's the only time I've ever used our "safe word".....I just can't take more than five or six "stripes" with the cane!!!!
    I'll have to tell her about purse paddles but I'm pretty sure she'll stick with the hairbrush!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Purse paddles" are basically the same as hairbrushes...with the exception of both sides are used for husband "grooming" as opposed to hair grooming...if that makes sense. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha.. Way to lampoon those huge silly paddles. That wood 'Purse Paddle' looks perfect for spanking. A beautiful disciplinarian who makes her own paddles once seemed like only the fantasy of a wishful thinker to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, to each her or his own. For those that love large paddles, they are welcome to them. They're just not my thing, once they get to a certain size. :)

      Delete
  3. Dear Ms. Vanessa,

    My wife has a lovely paddle. :) Third from the left in the pic sent. :(

    Your Candy Striper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're complimenting the paddle, from your very own photo, which you sent? Time to put you out to pasture...Candy Striper. :)

      Delete