Saturday, December 14, 2019

Porhubs Whapping - Fapping - Slapping Off - 2019 Year in Review. :)


I can feel...the carpal tunnel syndrome...from here.  :)

 















90% of expensive modern art collecting, is just tax evasion.


A lamplighter lighting a gas lamp in a street in Glasgow, Scotland, 1955.

Bora Bora.


My mom works for an elementary school in a poor part of Pennsylvania. Today someone anonymously donated hats, gloves, and shoes or boots for every single student. This is going to make a huge difference for some of these kids. (Found online.) 


Me...pointing out a submissive's place.
I *am* my own...GPS.  :) 


2 comments:

  1. About the art post.
    It's not just using donations for write offs. It's also using auctions to launder.
    Big art values are just tax evasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an angle I had never even considered. It would help to explain why so many rich people buy...junk, at massively over-inflated prices.

      Delete