Sunday, October 6, 2019

Best Cuckold Photo Ever? - Snarky Pithy Memes...

I never know what's photo-shopped or not....but this seems to capture the frenetic sexual angst and lust that my cuckold (and others no doubt) exhibit in the love/hate dynamic, blue-balled misery that is their lives. :)

 



When it comes to suave...there is only one James Bond.  :) 


"Conservative" minds are regressive, backwards thinking, stalled, diminutive, unable to see the bigger picture, unable to engage in expansive thinking, to evolve, to use critical thinking skills or common sense. Bear in mind at points in USA history, Democrats were the most "conservative"...and this has shifted, changed, and rotated with the GOP, so prior to any neocon Trumps fans seeing this, getting all apoplectic and soiling their undergarments with partisan rage...go read a book.  :)



Photo below was of some clueless twat waffle bitching about some 1st world "problem". Imagine not knowing that water pools/collects on flat areas into puddles. Does one wonder why the majority of the world views the USA as a bunch of entitled, spoiled, totally out of touch with reality crybabies? Nope...I think not.  :)


Another example of some entitled out of touch wanker with no concept of what work is. 

 

I found the following amusing. A few times when I've mentioned New Mexico to people, they think its a desert. And once I used Santa Fe as an example of terrain (assuming they'd seen photos of the city and the mountains) they thought Santa Fe was in Mexico.  :) 


6 comments:

  1. It was distressing and shocking when I first began to discover during my late teens. Women enjoy sex, and that means being correctly fucked by a man. Late teens early twenties people hang out in groups and talk.
    So I slowly found out women talked and laughed with other guy friends and girls how I came in seconds. And my cock was thin/small.

    Never been cuckolded but submissive. So I now believe a good cuck is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Distressing and shocking...but also hot and arousing?

      Delete
  2. I'd love to be that cuck in the picture.....first off it looks like he can use his whole hand while I was usually two fingers and a thumb....second because he isn't caged to prevent him from making a mess like this every time his wife has a guest!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mess? You? From that little inferior thing? Doubtful...:)

      Delete
  3. Thumb and two fingers too. Lucky if cage comes off once a month usually 2 months. Only time I really cum these days is when bull decides it time for me to take his monster cock in the ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the...Post Office? Was that what you were going to say? :)

      Delete