Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sexual images are just as arousing for women as they are for men.


Why would any sensible person think otherwise? I mean...we all have eyes. A hungry guy sees a nice plate full of food, so do I. A guys sees a beautiful picturesque sunset, so do I. A guy sees an attractive nude body doing something primal, something related too and connected with our basic instinct to copulate and reproduce, or just for hedonistic pleasure, and he becomes curious, enthralled, and sometimes aroused by those images....so do I. I can't believe people still feel the need to dispel the mythical notions that we don't like sex, that we don't think about it, don't fantasize about it, don't masturbate, don't obsess over it, don't like seeing others do it, don't want to be in the middle of it...and on and on.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment