Sunday, May 19, 2019

Menagerie of Moronic and Memorable Memes with Boats, Buddha and Booty. :)

Sweet Fancy Mother of Moses!!!  



What is about round beds that makes some people think its about "sex"?
I mean...its still just a bed right? 


Ah yes, the infamous Dildo Gun.
It can fire fake dicks at...both fake and non-fake dickheads.  :)


You go Dude.
Be who you are. :) 


Someone contacted me through my website wanting to know if I could custom build this bondage box. I declined, because...its not my type of thing, but it is interesting. 

 

Me, after a hard workout and/or eating beef jerky.

 

Me, on my way to the beach. :)

 


Hotwife wedding?
The "Best Man" awaits?   :)


How to never ask " Does my ass look fat in these jeans"?


Ah yes, Olympic Ice Fisting Figure Skating.
Good work if you can get it.
For both him...and her.  :) 




 



 

6 comments:

  1. Vannesa,

    The assless jeans are nice but I saw something perfect for you! It was a pair of black, sheer, jeans, with roses stitched into strategic locations. I don't think I can attach a picture to this comment, but I do have a photo of them.

    Your tush would look so good in sheer jeans!!!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why wear sheer...as opposed to wearing nothing at all...some would say. :)

      Delete
  2. Not me! I love sheer! I think sheer stocking, pantyhose, tops, and now thes jeans are very, very sexy. On a hot day those sheers have a way of holding in scents, and that is one of my freaks. Now I've never seen a lady in those pants, but I've seen tons in stockings and pantyhose.

    I've had a woman make me wear her pantyhose over my head. I've been "forced" to lick sweaty stockings. I've had a number of ladies jerk me off with nylon n covered feet. And one of my favorites, ive had a woman shove her foot or crotch of her pantyhose in my mouth, and been ordered to lick them clean. I've been tied up with pantyhose and stockings. Like I saw d I like ve sheer!!!

    Sheers are always better than nothing.....to me!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J.D. Sheersniffer...I think you got a little fetish thing going on. :)

      Delete
  3. In reference to Joe:No you think?:)

    ReplyDelete