Thursday, May 30, 2019

Hot Hollywood Lesbian Chicks with Bondage Sex Bench!!!!!!



Or so the headlines scream.

I find it amusing, and frustrating, how mainstream society and related media is still so fascinated with alternative sex, kinky sex, BDSM...if it applies to a couple of hot young lesbian chicks. If its an old couple, an "average' couple, gay guys, or any other demographic...prwetty much, no one really cares. 

The double standard is confounding, especially when it comes to the LGBTQ community where if its two women, people are curious, salivating, wondering, questioning, yet if its two guys, far too many people are offended, feel grossed out and repulsed.  

For those sorts, its like...two guys?
Sick.
Two chicks?
Sort of hot. 
"Straight" women everywhere wonder silently...
Would I?
Could I go downtown?
Just a little flick of the tongue?
Just a taste?
Titillating, empowering, rebellious, experimental...but two guys?
No way. 
Its unfair, and its bogus.

I have only the vaguest notion of who Cara Delevingne is, and never heard of Ashley. I can say however, that those are the ugliest shorts I've ever seen in my life. I also wonder, when something like this happens, if its a "Hollywood publicity stunt" to. Hollywood used to be notorious for those sorts of acts, and there are articles and articles and books and websites dedicated to just that. I mean, people can buy just about anything online. And have it shipped to them, wrapped and secreted in packaging that would leave any wandering eyes, wondering, as no label or description would be seen right? And having some sort of paparazzi there, at the "perfect" moment? Seems rather convenient. But then that's Hollywood.  :) 





6 comments:

  1. Yep, those shorts, what was she thinking!
    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might have been "thinking" about ripping off those shorts and getting strapped to the bench. Or something like that. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing Ashley could lick Cara, without even having to take those baggy shorts off? That's probably why Cara Iikes wearing them???

      Joe D. Footsniffer

      Delete
  2. Vanessa,

    I know this is way off track, but are you from the UK? The way you typed the $360 made me think you might be? NOW, if that's true, you just turned up the heat another 100 degrees! The idea of you giving out commands with a British accent, is mind blowing. Everyone knows the British accent is the sexiest accent in the world....followed closely by Australian or New Zealander.

    Okay back on topic, I'm a big Marvel movie fan and Cara was in Suicide Squad. She played Enchantress, and it was sexy as hell. Cara has the most expressive and sensual the yes I've ever seen! She can melt ice just by looking at it.

    FYI, I think her shorts are great! Excellent for sliding a hand in there, or for pulling back so one can kiss her cheeks!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    Ps: She has a tattoo on the sole of her foot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the USA. The way I typed $360 is copied/pasted from the news article.

      Delete
  3. The bench looks fun. I wish we had a way or place to keep it discreetly in our house. I am sure Irene would see to it that I was well secured and disciplined - even more so than she currently does.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete