Sunday, February 24, 2019

Why am I developing cuckold urges? Why do I think I’ll prefer watching then having sex?



  (Reddit "Advice")  :)

I don’t know why but the idea of watching my girlfriend getting by fucked by someone else better than me absolutely turns me on. I’m not gay or bi, but I really want to see her with someone whos tall, muscular, and with a big cock. Everything I’m not. I want to see her pleased in ways I can’t provide for her. I want to see her in a truly sexually aroused state. Another thought that turns me on is that she still stays with me, because I’m a good boyfriend/provider just not a good lover. So she gets fucked hard and satisfied, but comes back to me to cuddle and kiss. 

I want to watch her be a complete slut for someone else’s pleasure while I watch. Why? Also why do I feel like I would prefer to watch and jack off to my girlfriend with someone else then actually have sex with her myself? Even my dick gets harder when I think about watching her with someone hung then when I’m with her. I also want her to tell me how much better he feels for some reason too. Why am I like this? Is it biological or psychological? 


No comments:

Post a Comment