Friday, February 22, 2019

Holy...Fuck Me With an Unhacked Smart Dildo!!!! :)



You know....why the flying flipping fuck do you want a "smart dildo"? I mean, smart toys, smart fridges, smart phones, Alexa, smart cars, smart dishwashers, smart security alarms, smart microwaves, smart garage doors, smart, smart, smart...how "smart" are we, as consumers, as a species, when they ENDLESSLY hack into these devices and the companies that make them lie, lie, lie, about it? 

I'm just fine being "dumb old me" with my dumb phone, my dumb appliances, my dumb security system (rescued Rottweilers from the pound) and my totally stupid ass, 100 % moronic dildo....which is sometimes also known as my submissive husband, lol (made myself laugh with that joke).  :)




5 comments:

  1. I think I read an article some time ago about a wifi dildo that was hackable allowing someone else to determine how fast and hard it would work....I wonder who that hacker is?
    There's no camera or mic....how does he know that his target isn't enjoying the hell out of it!!!!
    We had a thing like that and I loved not knowing what she was going to do to me with it.....and she loved it too....but like so many of our toys we seem to have broken it...
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only "hacking" you need to worry about is what you do when sucking/satisfying/swallowing superior men...SlutLips. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post because it strikes home with me! I won an Echo Dot in a sales contest, so I decided to hook it up. I wasn't sure why, but I knew people who had these devices.

    It is the STUPIDEST smart device, I've ever seen! Other than using it to check the weather, the thing is useless. You have to be so specific with your question, most times I have to ask it three or four different questions to get an answer. The phrase I hear most often from Alexa......"Hmmm, I don't have that information!"

    I asked it, "Alexa are ther any car shows in the area?" I got the "Hmmm, I don't have that information!"

    The next day I left my house, and ONE BLOCK away, there was a car show!!!

    It doesn't play music unless you have a subscription. And I can't find anything useful with it? I'm going to disconnect it, and just watch the weather channel!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, when I need to know the weather...I just look outside. What you stated is somewhat my point, how did human beings survive for millions of years without all this "Smart technology"? We used our brains. :)

      Delete
  3. Tһis post is invaluable. Whenn can І find out more?

    ReplyDelete