Friday, October 12, 2018

Blah, Blah, Cock, Fuck, Blah, Covfefe, UK Censorship, Blah, Blah....:)

Wow! I guess I *do* actually own a pair of...pants.  :) 


What a fantastic marketing slogan.  :) 




 



 

What the hell is this? I mean you can't get all huggy when administering a spanking. It would impede the arm swing. Unless maybe...that's some sort of choke-hold or something.  :) 

 







For those who have wondered why I am not doing Trump blog posts....there is nothing I could say that would outdo his own daily embarrassing cartoonish knuckle-dragging, moronic, childish words and actions. What a fucking clown.  :) 


2 comments:

  1. It looks like that guy just grabbed Trump by the nuts. That's actually a grimace not a smile:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy would be Kanye. Or as Obama called him..."Jackass". :)

      Delete