Sunday, September 30, 2018

Unexpected Butt Sex Toys? :)

I had a couple visitors earlier today. The details don't matter, but I don't know them very well. Anyway, I noticed they (older married couple) both did multiple glances in the direction of a "device" (shown in the photos below)...and after they left I finally figured out why. 

They may have assumed this was some sort of butt sex dildo device or something. Its not. Its simply a quicky thing I made to allow me to take photos of items on a mannequin. Two prongs insert in "her" leg holes, the other inserts into a tripod.  
Damn perverts.  :) 

But, this does remind me of the radio prank about "butt plugs"
Its old, but still makes me laugh.  :)








2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! The “hahdwah” store guys are New Englanders,very likely Bostonians. These are my peeps,I’d know that accent anywhere:)

    ReplyDelete