Saturday, September 15, 2018

Cuckolds know all about "Holes" .

I can not believe you feel for that title.    :)

We have a plumbing leak so my husband is digging on the inside of the yard and the plumbers will do the outside (because of my dogs I don't like strangers in the yard). As my property is terraced, its almost a 6 foot deep hole. Its good for cuckolds to be in a deep, dark wet hole once in awhile.  :) 


So while he digs holes....I give the dogs chicken broth Popsicle's. 
Yes, there is a dog hiding under the tree.  ;) 



I think the following is a mathematical equation that cuckolds use to try to "prove" they have an average size dick. If you're measuring in fractions boys ( 5 & a half, 6 & a quarter, etc) its small. :)


 

It looks like a street gang, of feral thug cats.  :)









 


3 comments:

  1. I hope the cuckold has not be dealing with a real tough cookie in his hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He always has problems with...holes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A situation : the cuckold on all fours inside the hole, pants down, showing his hole and the dog behind him looking at it with a boner ?

    ReplyDelete