Sunday, September 9, 2018

Amazon Queening Chairs - Smothering Boxes - Face Sitting Chairs - Queening Stools - Amazon BDSM - BDSM Furniture Amazon


(Search engine "food" people...nothing to see here, move along.)   :) 




What?
You're still here?
I told you there was nothing to see here damn it! 



Love, love, love the look of this room. Not sure I'd enjoy it in wintertime though. I like being ensconced & surrounded by wood, drapes, warm materials and fabrics & carpet when its cold.  :) 


I may, just may, have a Queening chair obsession.  :) 


Fat ass.

Another fat ass. :) 

Seriously...there is nothing else to see here.
Go away.
Walk on.
Go home.
Disperse. 





2 comments:

  1. These views are far prettier than the small New England village I was in last weekend.....everyone there wore pants if you can believe it!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete