Friday, August 24, 2018

When Rabid Exploitative BDSM Historians of Ill Repute....Attack. :)

No means no. 
As far as sexual advances.
As far as rape.
And as far as trying to pressure me into "outing" someone that enjoys their discrete life. 

Some "BDSM Historian" contacted me with long worded messages through one of the places I sell products. This is known as "unsolicited messages" or spam.

She wanted to know about a Dominant Female who interviewed me some time back for her blog. I tend to get quite a few of these sorts of requests, or to be interviewed for books, a few online or TV shows where the want to portray BDSM people as "freaks" (though they never say that), just for some ratings and a few moments of notoriety or to further their own agenda.

I like my privacy and I go to great lengths to protect the privacy of those people that are my customers, my book or blog readers, the people that I've met in "real life" for a drink, dinner, or..."more". I have never "outed" anyone of the aforementioned, and never would. 
Ever.

Over the years I've "met/known/interacted with" plumbers and college kids, doctors, lawyers, a Saudi prince, a guy who is a regular commentator on Fox News, the lady down the block, young, old, rich, poor, all colors and sexual persuasions, genders, and people of all origins and backgrounds from all around the world. 

People have their sex life, which may include aspects of a fetish life, and they have their "everyday life" that involves their family, kids, their job, their career, their neighbors, the kid that cuts their lawn, people from their gym, perhaps a preacher, their grandmother and on and on and no way in *hell* would I ever violate that trust and "out them" to anyone.

 Much less would I do so, to someone that exploits the fetish lives of others, with little regard for their wishes or privacy....yet calls herself "ANNE O NOMIS" (Anonymous) online...obviously to protect her *own* privacy...hypocritical double standards being painfully obvious. 

Anyway, I tried to be nice, but she's hitting me up with messages on platforms where I sell my "stuff" and then bothering me on Twitter until I finally have to go full-on bitch mode to get her to leave me alone. Which is really all my whole point was....leave me, and others, the hell alone. I don't want to be part of your agenda, and I rather doubt the Dominant Woman in question does either. Asking for personal details or contact information once is okay. When I politely decline however, and say no, that means no. When you ask again and again, and then try to tell me how I am "supposed" to answer your invasive questions, I get rather cranky....meaning full on grouchy bitch.

No means...fucking hell no, the fucking fuckitty fuck no.  :)














I think the following Tweet was the one that "changed" our "relationship", lol. 




She blocked me.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment