Tuesday, June 5, 2018

High school boys wearing dresses to school get suspended for being a 'distraction'.

😱😱😮Well this is ridiculous, stupid and a preposterous double standard on several levels. For one thing, I thought we were trying to achieve "equality" here and part of that should mean equal or sex/gender neutral/fluid wardrobes, attire and accouterments, in addition to every other segment of society. This is one classic and telling example of why I am not a "feminist" (but rather a humanist that supports a world based on egalitarianism) as its quite often other women that throw a hissy fit over guys wearing what has been traditionally known as "feminine" attire. 
Because...look down below...


Oh My God!!
Its women wearing pants!

Pants were originally for men only right? Why is it if we wear pants its perfectly acceptable (not in the past of course) but if a guy wears a skirt or dress its "ewie-ickie-sicko-yucky" and considered bizarre or usually in the more conservatively repressed areas of our nation...its deemed sexually perverted.


So, lets just have a little "looksee/gander" at men in skirts & dresses from around the world.














 


 I like them. Some of them are nice and some of them are downright scrumptious! Obviously many are cultural and religiously based. But they look damn good. So to my fellow "feminist sisters" that are endlessly babbling and squawking about "equality"....back off bitches! Oh and by the way, since it is the topic of the day....I'm not wearing pants!  :)

 

 




3 comments:

  1. I love to wear skirts....and some of those guys....well let's just say I wouldn't mind spending some time under their skirts!!!
    Oh....thank you for that last pic....I know it's good when it hurts a little in my cage!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes the “Supreme Emasculatrix” has a plan. Once men are all in skirts women will have easy access to balls and butts. Punishment will be swift and humiliating public,no “Wait till I get you home mister”. It’s a slippery slope she’s leading us down!

    ReplyDelete