Thursday, April 19, 2018

Fake News? What about fake Orgasms? Searching For Real. No Artificiality.

Fake news? What about fake orgasms? What about fake hair, fake teeth, fake eyebrows, fake tits, fake ass implants, fake eyelashes, fake calf and fake pectoral implants. What about fake nails, fake plastic surgery, fake enlarged cock implants, Botox, fake, fake, fake?
 
This is a wrestler guy (Bruno something or other) who died the other day. I vaguely remember seeing him as a little girl as my Dad would sometime watch wrestling (fake wrestling by the way).
 
Notice the body hair. Hirsuteness. Manly.
Mightily manly in a manly macho man manner. :)  
 
(Back when men were men...and the sheep didn't sleep after sundown...if you know what I mean.)
 
 
This is Marilyn. Notice the curves, the natural body parts, probably rocking groomed pubic hair. Mostly if not totally natural, minus some makeup and hair color. I mean I don't know when they started doing breast augmentation, or liposuction and all that stuff but I think it was later. And of course the only people that had tattoos were a few ex-cons and military guys. 
 
So many people now are basically plastic people with plastic body parts and plastic personalities. Its hard to find "real" people who don't have some ulterior motive, some nefarious perfidious laden plot or scheme. I only want real relationships with real people. So many people are on the "make" and on the "take" with a line of "horse hockey" that could make one rather suspect of meeting strangers. 
 
Our religious leaders are mostly frauds, our politicians are largely useless bags of douche and detritus and yes...one party is far worse than the other...but both sides reek of "plastic" smiles and agendas. Whenever I see Nancy Pelosi with her patronizing fake smile I think of some snooty old bag grimacing/grinning because you forgot to put a fucking coaster under your drink. I sometimes donate time and effort of various groups including the homeless and I often think they are more "real" than just about anyone else you might cross paths with during your day. I don't get what's wrong with just "you be you and I'll be me" and "live and let live" and being how God/Mother Nature made us.
 
Now, I want everyone to start being kinder and nicer to each other, being more patient and polite, otherwise (being the awesomely "fake" example that I am, giggles to self) I'm going to start high fiving people...in the face...with a metal chair, and racking dudes in the nuts!
 
  No wonder I hardly ever leave home. 
With my attitude and temper? 
Really...
I should never leave home. :)  
 
 
 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment